Stress! How much does stress really impact on your health?July 5, 2017
WHY SHOULD YOU AVOID DRINKING WHILE EATING?July 17, 2017
Guilt free snacking! So easy to make.
These energy protein balls are great for guilt free snacking they are high in protein, omega 3 and contain zinc, magnesium, calcium and iron. Gluten free, Vegan, additive free.
They are not sugar free but there are no added sugars just the awesomeness of dried fruit!
Nuts of your choice add 1 or more of these nuts to your dry ingredients
- Almonds contain protein, fiber and calcium
- Walnuts contain protein, fiber and omega 3
- Cashews contain protein, fiber and magnesium
- Brazil nuts contain protein, fiber and selenium
- Pumpkin seeds contain protein, fiber and zinc
- Sesame seeds contain fiber, calcium, magnesium, iron, vitamin A and antioxidants
- sunflower seeds contain B vitamins, vitamin E and selenium
- Chia seeds contain protein and Omega 3
- Amaranth contains protein, calcium and antioxidants
- Flax seed oil contains omega 3
- Dates Chopped contains fiber high in sugar
- Apricots Chopped contains iron- be sure to get the brown ones the orange comes from sulphites a coloring
- blend dry ingredients into small pieces or powder set aside
- blend wet ingredients into a rough paste
- Slowly combine adding dry ingredients to wet
- when you achieve a consistency that stays together if its too wet it will crumble if too dry if will crumble
- roll into balls place on tray into dry amaranth until coated
- set aside in baking paper lined container and enjoy!